Guitar Vs. Piano [ver. XCEED] (Goukisan Remix) Guitar Vs. Piano [ver. XCEED] (Goukisan Remix)

Awesome

Great to finally hear from you again.

Sounds really awesome man, best remix I've heard by far. I'd thought about making another new version with some new stuff added in but I don't think I even need to now! haha

Great job

rtnario responds:

I'm glad the creator of the original enjoyed it! FYI, this is probably one of the hardest remixes I've ever created, but I went through and didn't change a single guitar or piano note from the original 1.2. I'm also glad that you say it's the best remix of the song you've heard so far...thanks so much!

SSJ3 - Guitar Vs Piano Remake SSJ3 - Guitar Vs Piano Remake

Sounds good

Well done man, little bit heavy on the reverb but otherwise a great rendition.

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Yeah, the reverb was a bit heavy. At any rate, thanks for your review, and thanks again for allowing me a chance to work it.

Sincere Serenity Sincere Serenity

My favorite of yours

So far at least,

I don't know what it is about this, probably that sick bass loop. But this is amazing.

Reminiscence =HFX= Reminiscence =HFX=

you could probably rip out most of the squeak

Cuz it's crazy high pitched, you could just filter out the highest range maybe..

Anyway, awesome song, i wish all you're stuff was live like this.

That guy obviously wasn't really coughing, he was just pretending not to cry. Nice try buddy, nice try.

Phyrnna responds:

I tried that. But the only thing is that if I filter out the squeak, it makes the piano sound dull. So I decided to leave the squeak in there.

Just to Remember [ver.2] Just to Remember [ver.2]

Quite good

I actually think this is really good, but I wish it was a little more varried, much of it repeated without a lot of breakup, or bridge parts. I like the bagpipe ish sound alot but I think you could have done more with it. It seems to be the same pattern throughout.

nice effects on the shaker, good use of scales in there.. overall really nice. I'd like to hear more like this

EvilScorpio responds:

Ok, I'll make more ethnic tracks))) Thanks for the review))

Treviabot's Guitar V. Pia Treviabot's Guitar V. Pia

Good attempt

I appreciate the attempt, and you actually got almost all of the notes right which is more than I can say for most other 'covers/remixes'

If you want to use the samples I used, they are packaged with FLStudio so you already have them. go to plugin presets > flSlayer > and i think i used Dist Metal with some effects. and the piano was plugin presets > FlKeys > compressed piano with 20ish % reverb and 1.33 or so seconds sustain (delay? i dunno what it's called)

Plug those into this song and I bet it will sound almost exactly like my version

Thanks and good luck

Treviabot92-Virstein responds:

So THAT'S what I was looking for. I actually found it before I took a look at this. I also found a good second guitar (SLAP Bass) that might sound pretty good. I'm getting stuck on the riff in your song where it's at about 20 seconds into the song. The part that sucks is that I WAS using the demo version, so I couldn't save, so every time my computer locked up or something, I had to start again from scratch. But I got this one done. I'm working on another, hopefully slightly longer version.

BFG23! BFG23!

Amazing

This is so well done, it really deserves a much higher rating than it has.

I'm glad I stumbled on it.

Castle of Tears Castle of Tears

Excellent

It's difficult to do justice to such an amazing song, but you've certainly done that. Absolutely fantastic job bro 5 / 10 from me.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you think so. :)
It really is difficult to do justice to these oldschool classics, and I really can't judge for myself if I have or haven't, I just do the best I can.

Thanks for the review and scores! :)

Guitar Vs. Piano [aG Remix] Guitar Vs. Piano [aG Remix]

eh?

not special? not so good? why copy it then?

anyway, not bad

alertG responds:

i dont like either of them XP

anyway, good job on yours

[[=In A Trance=]] [[=In A Trance=]]

Too good for newgrounds

How have i not heard your stuff before? This is incredibly good. You shouldn't freely distribute this. You sir, are the real deal.

Nostrap responds:

well shit then you gotta check out the redux: <a href="http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/83548">http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/83548</a>